- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Write 5 single line stories that fall under any of these genres (you can pick which ones you do!):
- young adult
- You can choose 5 genres that’s easiest for you, or you can challenge yourself to try something new!
- Nominate 5 blogger/writers who you’d love to see participate and leave an open nomination for all writers!
- You can do this challenge more than once.
Fantasy: They were purple with soft silvery wings and flower strewn hair and studded with a pair of leafy green eyes that regarded me intently, even as I fainted headlong into the mud, whispering the words over and over again- ‘fairies, fairies, fairies..’
Historical: He staggered down and hoisted himself back again only to eye a whizzing silver of metal hurtling towards him and he realised with a sudden jolt that his nemesis had flung her sword at him, aimed right at his chest.
Mystery: ‘How in the world did you figure this out?,’ he cried perplexed and Sherlock Holmes turned to him, a smile playing about his lips as he replied, ‘Elementary, my dear Watson.’
Young adult: High colour flooded my cheeks at the the sight of him and I felt my knees buckling under his gaze despite the voice in my head screaming, ‘Act cool, you idiot, act cool’
Drama: ‘How can you do this to me, Samual, how can you?’, She cried and a brown strand of hair came undone from her huge cloud of it and dangled above her eyes comically, making us all giggle as we gazed at the illuminated T.V.
Thank you so much for stopping by and reading!